WE BUILD SOCIAL, ECONOMIC & ENVIRONMENTAL ECOSYSTEMS
We can do better than splash water on withering plants. What we do, is build social and economic ecosystems that thrive naturally.
Renaissance Sri Lanka builds sustainable ecosystems with its numerous partners, in a holistic approach
We build ecosystems in small geographical areas of Sri Lanka
The ecosystems are composed of a Social ecosystem, an Economic ecosystem, and an Environmental ecosystem.
The Ecosystem’s goal is to implement a balanced symbiosis between the persons and the environment.
The Social Ecosystem goal is to make persons and communities, happy, healthy, and empowered.
The Environment Ecosystem goal is to build a healthy thriving land that can support the persons’ activity.
The Economic Ecosystem goal is to create fulfilling, good income jobs for everyone.
Our holistic approach to build super sustainable ecosystems, is not a Revolution but an “Improvolution” built on the existing foundations of the political, economic, and social system.
In fact, our missions undertake the achievement of 15 goals, out of the 17, embraced by the UN, for sustainable development
We do this by working with our numerous partners, each specialized in a different field, with decades of local experience.
We use a proven Framework for complex Program Management
We use a proven framework, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), for complex program management and by applying the concept of “Business Agility”.
This framework allows us to make our whole staff and volunteers participate and have a voice, but also, with the numerous retrospectives and feedback loops we implement, we constantly innovate and adapt.
So, our know-how evolves constantly, and is enriched by the latest research and studies from Sri Lanka and abroad.
- Relieve families from hunger and give a sense of stability and safety.
- Build support centers for women and men, victim of abuse.
- Build support centers for children with a psychoanalytical approach.
- Support Art & Self-expression.
- Support local cultural initiatives to bring joy and magic.
- Build / support information centers that hold conferences, with a public library and a cybercafé, to create further opportunities.
- Support the creation of small eateries and restaurants, where people can meet and relax.
- Accompany women who are returning back from the Middle East following contracts as maids.
- Support the creation of Ayurveda practices and allopathic clinics and GPs.
- Improve school locations and their material resources.
- Include people in the thinking and management of their village and surrounding area, and at a global level.
- Support the religious and spiritual life of people.
- Support the creation of projects that prevent the spread of tropical diseases and ailments and educate for better protection.
- Improve the connection to the rest of the world , while using a digital approach and reduce or compensate carbon dioxide impact.
- Expand / Create new major Businesses aimed at drastically improving the income level in the local communities.
- This can be done through Cloud Staffing Strategy© and/or by welcoming offshoring of the knowledge industry (IT, Business Process Outsourcing, etc), in the area of intervention.
- Support the creation of family businesses and prioritize through our efforts the empowering of women. Such as grocery shops, apparel shops, daycare services, house maintenance, eateries, restaurants, transport, catering, travelling construction company, repairs, tailors, handloom, organic vegetables gardening, organic paddy & other cereals fields, organic poultry farms, cultural businesses, etc.
- Favor a high ratio of local self-sufficiency.
- Build an innovative stream to inspire new businesses, services and products for Sri Lanka and the global market.
- Bring technological and scientific advancements to improve agriculture in a sustainable way.
- Increase education levels through our network of mentors and teachers via the power of digital technology.
- Offer educational tools to children and adults in order to develop a higher level of English as to promote the learning of high demand skills.
- Support green architecture initiatives.
- Build business infrastructures and houses with a reduced environmental impact, inspired by Sri Lanka’s traditional engineering techniques while using innovative and modern architectural concepts.
- Develop an innovative and educational recycling approach to areas highly affected by pollution and environmental damage.
- Support and develop the creation of sustainable energy sources.
- Support businesses which have a environmentally friendly approach to their growth model.
- Support re-forestation programs in order to welcome back the fauna and flora in our everyday lives and build structures that protect people from extreme natural events (landslides, tsunamis, pandemics, torrential rain, hurricanes, drought, etc.).
- The other objective is to build a strong land that can support human activity, that will be less subject to landslides and resilient to hotter temperatures and a more varying climate.
- Support and promote the management of water and its constant recycling.
- Innovate constantly to adapt and find new solutions to old and new problems.
Main Photo © StreetFlash