- USER INFORMATION
Renaissance Sri Lanka (“RSL”), with receipt of Declaration of Creation of the association N ° W783011582, and with address at Mrs. Cavalié, Residence El Dorado Bat D, 1 rue de la Vieille Butte 78100, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, is responsible for the processing of Users’ personal data and will ensure that this data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals physical in the processing and free movement of personal data, for which the following information is provided:
Purpose of processing:
Allow the proper functioning of the website, manage donations, ensure the management of the various communications addressed to Users.
Operations in which the data will be used:
- To send advertising and marketing communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, now and in the future, to carry out marketing communications.
- These communications are sent by RSL and are related to its products and services or concern its donors, volunteers or suppliers with whom it has a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- To process inquiries or any type of request made by users through any of the contact forms made available to them.
- To send the newsletter from the website or information of any activity.
Data retention criteria:
The data is kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in keeping it. When the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were stored, they are deleted using appropriate security measures.
Communication of data:
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, correct and delete personal data and to limit or oppose their use.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if they consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to allow Users to exercise their rights:
Postal address: at Mrs. Cavalié, Renaissance Sri Lanka, with receipt of Declaration of Creation of the association N° W783011582, and with address Residence El Dorado Bat D, 1 rue de la Vieille Butte 78100, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Paris, France.
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS.
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in downloadable form, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that these data are necessary for the provider to respond to their requests, and thus allow their data to be included in the remaining fields. Users guarantee that the personal data they provide are true and agree to communicate any changes thereto.
RSL expressly informs and guarantees Users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances and that each time a transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website is mandatory as it is necessary to provide an optimal service to users. In the event that not all data is provided, the information and services provided cannot be guaranteed to fully meet the needs of users.
- SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, RSL declares that it complies with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations to process the personal data under its responsibility, and expressly the principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR, namely that they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the interested party, as well as in an appropriate and relevant manner, limited to all that is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
RSL guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the necessary information to Users so that they can exercise said rights and freedoms.