GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Renaissance Sri Lanka (“RSL”), with Récépissé de Déclaration de Creation de l’association N° W783011582, and with address chez Mme Cavalié, Résidence El Dorado Bat D, 1 rue de la Vieille Butte 78100, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, is responsible for processing the user’s personal data, and informs the user that this information will be treated according to the stipulations of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which the following processing information has been provided.
Purpose of processing: To maintain any relationship and communicate regarding our products or services.
Data retention criteria: Data will be retained as long as there is mutual interest in the reasons for processing. When the data is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure either the pseudonymisation or total destruction of the data.
Communication of the data: The data will not be given to third parties, except in the event of a legal obligation to do so.
Rights of the user:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, correction, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation of or objection to its treatment.
- The right to submit a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL) if you consider that your treatment does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: chez Mme Cavalié, Résidence El Dorado Bat D, 1 rue de la Vieille Butte 78100, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Paris, France.
To continue you must accept that you have read and agreed to the previous clause.
LEGAL NOTICE: This message and any attachments are intended exclusively for the addressee and may contain confidential information that is subject to professional secret. Its communication, reproduction or distribution without the express permission of RSL is prohibited. If this message is not in fact addressed to you, please let us know and delete it as soon as possible.
DATA PROTECTION: In compliance with the provisions contained in (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we hereby inform you that the personal data and e-mail address collected from you or from public sources will be processed by RSL in order to send you information about our products and services and will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest to do so. Your data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cases required by law. You may exercise your right to access, correct, transfer or delete your data and any that you limit or oppose to having processed by directing your request to chez Mme Cavalié, Résidence El Dorado Bat D, 1 rue de la Vieille Butte 78100, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Paris, France.
Or send a message via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with current regulations, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
ADVERTISING: In compliance with the provisions of French law; if you do not wish to receive further information about our products and/or services, you may unsubscribe by clicking on the link on the footer of each email, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and indicating under Subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” or “DO NOT SEND.”
DISCLAIMER AND NON-RESPONSIBILITY CLAUSE
Renaissance Sri Lanka (“RSL”), with Récépissé de Déclaration de Creation de l’association N° W783011582, and with address chez Mme Cavalié, Résidence El Dorado Bat D, 1 rue de la Vieille Butte 78100, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, declares the following :
Any natural person, residing outside of Sri Lanka, that donates by the link https://www.renasl.org/donate/, a monthly donation on a 12 months minimum term with a fixed monthly amount of 10€ for the moonstone option, of 20 € for the topaz option, of 50 € for Sapphire option and 500 € for the Ruby option,
and any natural person, residing in Sri Lanka, that donates by the link https://www.renasl.org/donate/, a monthly donation on a 12 months minimum term with a fixed monthly amount of 1€ for the moonstone option, of 2 € for the topaz option, of 5 € for Sapphire option and 50 € for the Ruby option,
will receive the following benefits, numbered from 1 to 6:
- Only one user may benefit, namely the donor, whose information is submitted in the donation form that follows the click on a given option.
- A numeric badge
- A numeric certificate
- Invitations to virtual meetings with other donors, via Kumbuk, RSL’s networking tool.
- The donors with moonstone option may attend two virtual meetings a month.
- The donors with topaz option may attend 4 virtual meetings a month.
- The donors with sapphire or ruby option may attend virtual meetings with no limit.
- Cultural content:
- Published content on our website in the category “Discover Sri Lanka” (https://www.renasl.org/news-and-stories/)
- Content we publish through our social media channels (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok).
- Business Content:
- Published content on our website in the category “Business” (https://www.renasl.org/news-and-stories/)
- Content we publish through our social media channels (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram YouTube, Tiktok).
It is possible on an individual and non-profit basis to copy, distribute and publish the articles of RSL in other media if the following conditions are met:
- The article should not be altered in any way without the written consent of its author.
- The author should be credited for his article and RSL referenced as the original source of publication.
- Articles on our site may include commercial publications only with the prior consent of the author of the article. The author(s) retain the right to request compensation in the event of a commercial reissue.
All information and articles on RSL website are subject to copyright and failure to comply with the above conditions may result in violation of copyright, trademark, and other legal provisions.
Many links on RSL website direct to third party sites. RSL has not reviewed these sites in their entirety and is not responsible for their content.
We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider to be inappropriate, illegal, or objectionable. We will not tolerate any abusive, threatening, vulgar or hateful comments and any comments considered racist, xenophobic, politic, sexist, and homophobic will be removed.
RSL expressly establish that any commentary racist, xenophobic, politic, sexist, and homophobic made by the donors in any social event of RSL will be punished with the expulsion of the donor to any benefit package program.
The content of the opinion expressed by the donors in any activity of RSL do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the organization or its members.
Neither RSL nor its members are responsible for the opinions expressed by any donor.
Finally,it is important to establish that RSL will use its best efforts to take, or cause to be taken, all actions and to do, or cause to be done, all things necessary, proper or advisable under applicable laws and regulations to comply with its obligations established in this disclaimer and non-responsibility clause.
Renaissance Sri Lanka