DISCLAIMER AND NON-RESPONSIBILITY CLAUSE
Renaissance Sri Lanka (“RSL”), with Récépissé de Déclaration de Creation de l’association N° W783011582, and with address chez Mme Cavalié, Résidence El Dorado Bat D, 1 rue de la Vieille Butte 78100, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, declares the following :
Any natural person, residing outside of Sri Lanka, that donates by the link https://www.renasl.org/donate/, a monthly donation on a 12 months minimum term with a fixed monthly amount of 10€ for the moonstone option, of 20 € for the topaz option, of 50 € for Sapphire option and 500 € for the Ruby option,
and any natural person, residing in Sri Lanka, that donates by the link https://www.renasl.org/donate/, a monthly donation on a 12 months minimum term with a fixed monthly amount of 1€ for the moonstone option, of 2 € for the topaz option, of 5 € for Sapphire option and 50 € for the Ruby option,
will receive the following benefits, numbered from 1 to 6:
- Only one user may benefit, namely the donor, whose information is submitted in the donation form that follows the click on a given option.
- A numeric badge
- A numeric certificate
- Invitations to virtual meetings with other donors, via Kumbuk, RSL’s networking tool.
- The donors with moonstone option may attend two virtual meetings a month.
- The donors with topaz option may attend 4 virtual meetings a month.
- The donors with sapphire or ruby option may attend virtual meetings with no limit.
- Cultural content:
- Published content on our website in the category “Discover Sri Lanka” (https://www.renasl.org/news-and-stories/)
- Content we publish through our social media channels (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, youtube, tiktok).
- Business Content:
- Published content on our website in the category “Business” (https://www.renasl.org/news-and-stories/)
- Content we publish through our social media channels (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram youtube, tiktok).
It is possible on an individual and non-profit basis to copy, distribute and publish the articles of RSL in other media if the following conditions are met:
- The article should not be altered in any way without the written consent of its author.
- The author should be credited for his article and RSL referenced as the original source of publication.
- Articles on our site may include commercial publications only with the prior consent of the author of the article.
- The author (s) retain the right to request compensation in the event of a commercial reissue.
All information and articles on RSL website are subject to copyright and failure to comply with the above conditions may result in violation of copyright, trademark, and other legal provisions.
Many links on RSL website direct to third party sites. RSL has not reviewed these sites in their entirety and is not responsible for their content.
We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider to be inappropriate, illegal, or objectionable. We will not tolerate any abusive, threatening, vulgar or hateful comments and any comments considered racist, xenophobic, politic, sexist, and homophobic will be removed.
RSL expressly establish that any commentary racist, xenophobic, politic, sexist, and homophobic made by the donors in any social event of RSL will be punished with the expulsion of the donor to any benefit package program.
The content of the opinion expressed by the donors in any activity of RSL do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the organization or its members.
Neither RSL nor its members are responsible for the opinions expressed by any donor.
Finally ,it is important to establish that RSL will use its best efforts to take, or cause to be taken, all actions and to do, or cause to be done, all things necessary, proper or advisable under applicable laws and regulations to comply with its obligations established in this disclaimer and non-responsibility clause.
No tax deduction is possible today, even for the donors residing in France.
Renaissance Sri Lanka